Thursday, April 28, 2011

Introduction


Hello, I have been living in Berlins for almost two years. When I was newly wed to a German and had just started to live in Berlin there were some things that I found very tricky here. One of them was cooking in Berlin. Being from America I had a background of shopping and cooking there for quite a few years so to be in a new country was a challenge.
I thought I would write this blog to share some things I've cooked or great places to eat for a reasonable price.

So, unless you want to eat a döner everyday for the cheap price of 1.50-3 Euros or a Wurst
then watch this blog- or share your ideas in the comment area!
(don't get me wrong- this is our friendly neighborhood döner guy :)

1 comment:

  1. HEY, that was YUMMY!! I'm pretty sure we ate there one day. :)

    ReplyDelete